Now even videos can be set as a wallpaper of your desktops. This will be cool as the video will be played on the screen while you work on your desktop. This can be done by following a simple procedure using VLC media player. The steps to be followed are as follows..
2. Run VLC media player
3. Go to Settings->preferences->Interface->Main interfaces, then click on wxWidgets
4. Remove the tick from "Taskbar" and put a tick on "Systray icon".
5. Go to Video->Output Modules->DirectX..
6. On the bottom right put a tick on advanced options check box.now u will see some options. Put a tick on "Enable Wallpaper Mode "
7. Select playlist and put a tick on "Repeat current item"
8.: Click on Save button.
9. Restart your player.
10. Then play any video you would like to set as Wallpaper.
11. Right click on the video and click on "Wallpaper".
That is it! The video would be set as your wallpaper. Try it and share your experience here..