Getting you teeth white overnight is just impossible unless you visit a dentist to get your teeth clean. Suppose you have a picture with you and find that you have yellow teeth in that. What would do? Obviously, the above suggested way is not the one that you would prefer to get the teeth pretty on photo.
I would share an easy Photoshop trick with you which would make your teeth white. This is a quicker and easier method that you have ever across.
Steps To Make Teeth White In Photoshop
- First step that you have to do is to create a layer. Just double click on the background, click on OK and that is it. This is how you create a layer
- You have to change the foreground color. On the left bottom side, you will find the below icon. Just use it to change foreground color to white
- Select the Paint Bucket. To do that, right click on the Gradient tool and put a check on the Paint Bucket Tool option
- Now select all the available layers from the top navigational panel
- Once you are done with the above steps, just click on the teeth and voila! You get the white teeth on the picture