Works like a charm with C / C + +, Java and PHP but also supports the odd framework, Hibernate, Spring and Struts in the case of Java, Symfony and Zend Framework for PHP.
In addition, NetBeans can increase your productivity, thanks to plugins which can be easily found on the website of the product. It is very easy to install the NetBeans on Windows but if you are planning to install it on Ubuntu, then will have to pull the terminal and follow the steps that we are going to prescribe below.
Steps To Install NetBeans On Ubuntu
- Choose the package that you want to install. You can choose from several, more or less complete being focused on one or more languages. On Ubuntu, the default downloads location will be / Home
- Once you have located the file (. Sh) open a terminal and moves to the directory where this package installed: cd / home / user / Downloads
- Then we list the contents of the directory with the command: ls.
- We execute permissions to the file with the following command: sudo chmod-x netbeans-7.1.2-ml-php-linux.sh
- After that, we can only run with the command: sudo sh netbeans-7.1.2-ml-php-linux.sh
Now you will get a graphical user interface as installer which can be taken forward without much efforts and confusion. With all this hope you have solved your problem and enjoy this great development environment. You can find all the information about it on the official website of NetBeans.